Saturday, March 14, 2015

Nancy Pelosi Not Concerned About Anti-American Brainwashing

San Francisco Congresswoman: Sorry, but I can't help you.

I use one-page summaries of my situation in an attempt to convey my story to individuals I think might have an interest in it.  These letters indicate that I'm seeking legal representation and that my e-mails and phone calls get intercepted along with all the important details about the brainwashing I've been subject to, including its being anti-American and anti-Christian.  I've guessed that, even though the letter indicates I'm seeking legal counsel, certain people in certain positions would be concerned about...
my story and take some sort of action.  Apparently, I was wrong about that.

Congresswoman, Nancy Pelosi is my congressperson of record.  I'm under the impression that she is also Catholic.  I delivered my letter to her office not long ago and received the following reply:
Thank you for contacting my office concerning your pursuit for legal representation.

While I appreciate hearing from you, Congressional rules do not allow me to intervene in, or attempt to influence the outcome of, cases that are under the jurisdiction of any Court.  This policy preserves separation of powers doctrine, delineated in the Constitution to the branches of government, and upholds the integrity of our system of justice.  In addition, my office is unable to offer legal advice or recommend an attorney.

Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to contact my San Francisco district office if I can be of future assistance regarding other matters.
A PDF file of the scanned document is available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw1rjnyv6ZiPeDltTlA3R0xrQUE/view?usp=sharing



I find it noteworthy.

Note: The original title of the post referred to Ms. Pelosi as Speaker of the House.  I amended the post to avoid any confusion.  Brainwashing will cause you to lose track of such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment